Why FRP Cable Trays
The basic pultrusion process involves:
- Pulling of continuous fibres through a resin bath, blended with a catalyst and then into a pre forming fixture where the section is partially pre-shaped and excess resin is removed.
- It is then processed through a heated die which determines the sectional geometry and finishes of the final product.
- A flying cut-off saw is programmed to cut the product to the desired length.
Advantage of Indiana FRP Cable Trays
- Indiana FRP Cable Trays (caps) are of the highest quality, they are strong, chemical resistant, fire retardant, Have electric insulation and are UV protected.
- Indiana FRP Cable Trays (caps) are lightweight, cut to length and can be quickly installed.
- They are elegant, attractive and lighter than STEEL CABLE TRAY SYSTEM.
- Indiana FRP Cable Trays (caps) have been used worldwide and have proved that they are of world class quality,.
- Type of Tray : Ladder Type or Perforated Type
- Length of Tray : Please Specify
- Width of Tray : Please Specify
- Height of Tray : Please Specify
- Thickness of Tray : Please Specify
- Rung distance for Ladder Type Cable Tray (no caps needed)